Credit: Barry Goyette
|There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost.
“I have learned that human beings are not searching for philosophies, even though it may seem that way sometimes. We are searching for something we can trust. And when we find ourselves in the midst of change, the philosophies are like a broken crutch. They do not hold us up. What supports us is a force, an energy, a vortex of love that expresses through us as warmth, creativity, service, and compassion.” — Stephen Schwartz
Develop a Living Values Vocabulary
- Develop a daily practice of this exercise. The more one does this, as with a dancer’s muscle memory, the more the neurology is established (and the more seemingly effortless and fluid it becomes, as with the channeling prowess of any art/artist).
Start with Core Needs: Being at the center of one’s own life, Creativity, Meaning, Love, Life, Trust, Growth
Enjoy the Memory of the value as fully as possible. Notice how you experience Inner physical sensations in this moment as you relive the memory.
- The Color/Shape/Texture/Where in your body
- Notice Inner emotional awareness
- Notice motion/life/movement that is present inwardly (radiance, rippling, bubbling)
Fall in Love with Aliveness
Learn to value ALIVENESS more than:
- being right
- getting what you want in the moment
- Learn that no one can take ALIVENESS from you
|Being at the center of one’s own life|